Summer must haves :)

There are some products that I just cant live without this summer! Here is a list of some great things to have while in the summer sun :)

1. Lip products:
This summer I have been loving my philosophy kiss me lip treatment! I love the vanilla mint smell and it leave my lips so moisturized. It also has SPF 15 which is very important for summer.

For a bit of color and protection I have been loving my Fresh sugar honey lip treatment. This product protects with SPF and also gives you some color.

2. Liquid face makeup

Tinted moisturizer has been my go to product of the summer. It is not to heavy and feels great on my skin. I have two that I have been using this summer and I love them both!
My clinique one is more of a gel based tinted moisturizer which is great.

The philosophy is more like a regular moisturizer but gives you some great color

3. Cheek color
Anything peachy pink for me is my favorite!
I LOVE my NARS orgasm blush, such a beautiful color all year round!
I also love my MAC blush ombre in Ripe peach. I know you can't get it anymore but I do know that este lauder had a blush just like it. I am not sure if they are still selling it, it is called peach nuance.

4. Nail colors
I love this essie color in Pink Parka! It is a beautiful bright hot pink for summer!
I also love this essie color in Fiji! It is a beautiful light pink and it brings out your summer tan.

5. Eye products
Cream shadows for the summer are a must!
I am loving Bobbi Browns long wear cream shadow in orchid! It is a beautiful purple color and it stays on great in the summer heat.
MAC paint pots are great for the summer also. I especially love the color rubinesque.

6. Hair products
I'm all about heat protection for my hair this summer. I prefer my hair long so I try really hard not to fry it with heat. This is favorite heat protecting product for straightening.

I want my hair to look healthy so I use this healing oil on the ends right after I get out of the shower. It leas my hair feeling soft and smooth.

7. Face powder
I love the way MAC mineralized skin finish natural gives me!

8.Accessories
I love my guess white watch for summer because It really brings out my tan :)

I love making jewelry and I love sparkle so i have a bunch of these crystal bracelets that i love to wear all together!

9.Tanning products
This is my favorite tanning lotion. It has UVA and UVB protection which is very important to me. It smells great and does not feel too oily on my skin.

After I am out in the sun all day I love to moisturize with my cocoa butter. It smells so good!
10.Clothing
Im all about dresses this summer! They come in so many different patterns and styles!

Comments

  1. You can never go wrong with Nars Orgasm! And what a cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a tag like this! check it out :) http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com/2011/07/tag-summer-besties.html
    Those bracelets are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clinique tintes moisturizer :) i just starter my own blog Check it out :) http://showitandglowit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I made the bracelets myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts