June Favorites

Since June marked the first month of summer and hot weather, I went really easy with my makeup this month. There were defiantly a few of the same things I would always grab for during my makeup routine.
Since the sun is getting stronger this month i wanted to make sure i was using product that had SPF in it. For a quick base I would use the clinique moisture sheer tint SPF 15 creme-gel in fair. The colors of this product run a little bit darker because they are used for the summer months.
 On top of the tinted moisturizer I would use the Clinique superbalanced powder makeup SPF 15 in 03 natural. I love the look this combination gives my skin. It feel lightweight on my skin and gives good coverage for me. I also love the packaging on the powder! so cute!
 In the summer months I really like using bronzer. For my everyday quick look i like using the Rimmel mousse bronzer in 001 light glow. It gives me the perfect healthy summer glow that I want. The only thing is there is a smell to this product, its not strong but I cant put my foot on exactly what it smells like...windex???!!! it smells exactly like windex to me haha weird but clean smell.
 The other bronzer I like to use is the Physicians Formula happy mood boosting bronzer. The powder is very versatile that I can use it to achieve a glow or use it as a natural blush. The two products make a great combo also.
 The blush I am absolutly LOVING for the summer is the tarte amazonian clay long-wear blush in dollface! it is the most gorgeous light pink that works beautifully over a bronzer! It lasts all day is a summer must have.

To get some extra coverage on those really sunny days I have been loving the Neutrogena ultra sheer liquid daily sun protection. It has an SPF of 55 and it protects against UVA and UVB rays which is very important in a sun protector. It is so lightweight and it feels like nothing on my skin which I love!

For my eyes in the summer, water proof mascara is essential! I picked up the cover girl lash exact mascara in black and o m g I fell in love! This mascara is amazing! the brush really separates my lashes like woah!
The last favorite for this month is my Revlon lip gloss in peach petal! I'm all about the nude lips this summer and this gloss is very opaque that I can wear it on its own and it gives me great summer nude lips. The formula is amazing on the Revlon super lustrous lip glosses that i highly suggest you go pick some up!

Thanks so much for reading and comment below with any questions!
Don't forget to follow if you enjoyed reading!

Comments

  1. these favorites are cute esp the physicians formula :)

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the favorites! Seems like a lot of people are liking the tarte blush! And I'm a fan of the PF Happy Booster bronzer also! Thanks for sharing your favorites with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that PF bronzer.. I find myself reaching for it all the time. I'm addicted to their products lately.. that bronzer, the happy booster blush, and the organic mascara are all in my day to day routine lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that Revlon lipgloss. I have not tried it but you have definitely convinced me to go pick one up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts