Deal Alert!!!! Benefit Cha Cha Tint!

Ok so I just got back from a little shopping and I stumbled upon this AMAZING deal!! I almost didn't believe it!
Benefit Cha Cha Tint!!!!
 Its part of their famous cheek and lip stain lines and its a new color!
 Can you believe the price!!! I grabbed the last one in my store so i suggest you go check out your local TJMaxx if you have one near you!

Let me know about some amazing deals you spotted while shopping in the comments below!
oops! i think i left it sitting on my hand without blending for too long!

Comments

  1. What a great deal!! The colour of Cha Cha looks better than the reddish one they have too :)

    Please check me out :) at ykhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats an amazing deal! do you think that they'd have it at a marshalls?

    http://missninemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts