Best Blog Award!

This is so awesome! I was awarded one of the best blog awards from ArianneCruz !! Thanks so much and she has a great blog so you should go check out her page by clicking her name!
Award Rules:

1) Link back to the person that awarded this to you. 
2) Share 7 random things about yourself:
   -I have a bit of an obsession with collecting make up :P
   -I'm completely obsessed with my two dogs
   -I have a little bit of OCD when it comes to organization
   -I love anything with glitter/sparkles
   -I love reading a good book
   -I bite my nails and really want to stop :/
   -I enjoy being active and hanging out with family/friends




3) Award 13 blogs 
 Dreams that glitter
Anges beauty corner
Everyday makeup blog

Lollipop loves
Dolly kirsty
Click and makeup
Lipgloss and flipflops
Heather does makeup
Honeyflower3
Just Jen
A brilliant brunette
Confessions of a glitterholic
Jasmine's beauty obsessions


4) Answer the following questions:


   -
Favorite Color: Pink!
   -Favorite Song: hmm... thats a tough one, I would have to say anything by Taylor Swift!

   -Favorite Dessert: Chocolate covered strawberries!!!
   -What Is Pissing You Off?: hmm...trying to find a job for the summer!! :/
   -When You're Upset, You: Talk to my mother or my boyfriend
   -Your Favorite Pet: My two doggies! Rex and Cody <3
   -Black or White: well my room is black white and pink so i choose both?
   -Biggest Fear: spiders
   -Best Feature: My hazel eyes
   -Everyday Attitude: keep it positive
   -What is perfection?: Organized life!
   -Guilty Pleasure: candyyy

Thanks so much for reading this post! if you see your name in the post please write up your own!

Comments

  1. I love reading!! And I am also becoming quite obsessed with makeup but I'm trying to keep myself from buying anything more. I want to finish everything I have before I purchase any new products.

    I love Taylor Swift too! :)
    I love people with colored eyes esp if it's hazel lol

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts