Urban Decay Lip Love review

So i discovered this new product by Urban Decay at my local Ulta store a few weeks ago. I love the brand Urban Decay and I am a bit of a lip junkie so i decided to try it out. The packaging is adorable with accents of gold and it just caught my eye in the store. The packaging says it is a honey infused lip therapy.

The color i choose was Taunt. It is a natural nude looking color in the tube. This lip product will run you about $16. When I got in my car after purchasing this item, I immediately tried it out on my lips and fell in love. This Lip gloss is not sticky AT ALL. It leaves your lips with a nice glossy glow. It feels so moisturizing on my lips and it feel like a lip conditioner rather then a lip gloss. It also smells just like honey!

After i fell in love with this product, I went out and picked up another color. The color I choose is called Drizzle and it is like a clear pink. There is just a hint of color in the Taunt color and with Drizzle there really isn't much color but I don't mind. This is now become a gloss that I will always have on me because its not only glossy on my lips but it conditions them too!

This is a GREAT product and i highly recommend it if you are looking for a non sticky lip gloss!
Don't forget to comment below and let me know if you have tried it out or are planning too!
Please follow me if you like my blog also! Thanks! :)

Comments

  1. I also want to have the High Lenghts Mascara!=D Have you done a review of it??

    http://agnesbeautycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i haven't done a review of it yet but ill add it to my list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts