April favorites..better late then never :)

This past month i have been loving these products!

The first is my Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation! This is an amazing foundation that gives great build-able coverage. It has an SPF of 15 which i think is great for spring since the sun is really starting to shine! 

The next product would have to be my MUFE HD powder. I love using this to set my makeup and take away the shine. All the face powders i have are a little to dark for my skin tone so i have been using the MUFE one because it is translucent.

I have been loving my MAC 181 SE kabuki brush for applying my foundation. I used to use it for powder on the go but now i have found that it is a great brush to really buff in my foundation to my skin. I think it really adds to the flawless finish foundation is supposed to give you.

One of the best finds last months that i have been loving and using every day is the Garnier Nutritioniste anti-aging de-puff eye roller with a hint of color. This is great to use in the morning to wake my eyes up and take away the darkness. Sometimes i use it under my concealer but there are days where i can just use it alone!

My every day mascara was the Este Lauder Turbolash All Effects Motion Mascara. The color is 01 black and it makes a great natural looking mascara. It gives my lashes a little length and thickness. It has a vibrating brush that turns on when you unscrew the wand off.

For my lips i have been going simple with layering on some of MAC's Feelin' Good tinted lip conditioner. It is great in the morning when i have to throw on a quick lip color before i have to run off to class. I LOVE the smell of these.

The last favorite of the month is for my nails. This has become my go to base i use every time i put on a new nail color. It is the Sally Hansen Nail Nutrition Green Tea + Olive growth nail base. This is amazing, it is a great base and it really makes my nails grow. I can always notice a difference when i use it and when i don't.

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or requests please comment below! Tell me some of your favorite products you used in April or some new ones you have just discovered for the month of may! Stay Lovely! :)
And don't forget to follow me! :)

Comments

  1. I love the Garnier roller also!! My sister had it first and I was using hers for a while and finally bought my own. Nice blog! -Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips! :D

    www.agnesbeautycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts