Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight

So I have found the most amazing night time lip balm! This stuff is truly amazing!! It comes in a pot and it retails for about $20. It is a light pink color but comes out clear on your lips. I put this on my lips before i go to bed. It has a think balmy feeling on your lips. It is very smooth and not sticky at all! It stays on my lips all night and i even wake up in the morning and its still on my lips! It makes your lips so soft and it is very moisturizing.
 I have been using it for a few months now and i have fallen in love. I love everything about this lip balm right down to the amazing scent. It has a minty vanilla scent with it not too strong. It is just an all around great lip balm.
Tell me what you think if you have tried this lip balm or what is your favorite to use at night in the comments below! If your looking for a great night time lip balm, go and pick this one up! And don't forget to follow me also!

Comments

  1. Great review! I have yet to find anything that can keep my lips moisturized all night. I will have to consider this thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! you should give it a try its amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts