Birthday nails!

So this past Friday was my birthday! I turned 22 years old which seems crazy too me!
 I decided to paint my nails fun and glittery since that is what I love. I was deciding between a light pink base or a light purple and decided to go purple. I loved the way they came out! I used a base color and then two types of glitter polish on top.
 The base color is essie's lilacism and then on top i used OPI's sparktacular and then from the muppets collection rainbow connection. Together the two glitters make a great combo of all different sizes and shapes of glitter.
For my birthday I just had family over and we all had dinner together. It was great to get everyone together and have a great meal chosen by me! :) 

If you have any questions let me know in the comments below! Don't forget to follow to keep up to date with my posts!

*Love & Hugs*
~Heather~

Comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! This is a perfect birthday mani! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance.

    Thanks!

    Jackie
    jclarkmca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts