Avon/Mark cosmetics haul/update!

Hey everyone! Sorry for such a big gap between posts! I have been very busy the last few weeks with working and vacations! hope you all are enjoying your summer :) This post is going to be an Avon and mark cosmetics haul because I have become an Avon representative!!! I am so excited about this! I didn't have a steady job this summer so I decided to join the Avon team and I LOVE it! It is so much fun!
Anyway, I picked up a few of their products to try out. I picked a little of everything from bath products, hair products, makeup and accessories! All of their stuff is so cute! So far I am loving everything I have purchased!

If you have any questions about Avon/Mark products feel free to comment below or email me!
You can also check out my own personal website: youravon.com/hricciardi

Comments

  1. Yay for becomming and Avon representative! What fun! Looks like you got a bunch of fun stuff! Can't wait to see swatches of the new Avon shadows you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love avon products! their eye shadows are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on becoming an Avon rep!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. U're one of mine hun, truth I'm a fan of many Avon products as they are cheap and are of very good quality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts